what are some secrets of success in life

When I woke up dis morning I asked myself:
what are some secrets of success in lyf?

I found the answer right in my room!

Fan said
-be cool

Roof said
-aim high

Window said
-see the world

clock said
-every minute is precious

mirror said
-reflect bef0re you act

door said
-push hard for ur goals

&

the floor said
-kneel down and pray.

0 comments to “what are some secrets of success in life”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts

Disclaimer:

ECHOZ LANG! is only a collection of Filipino Quotes intended for fun purposes only. We have no claim in all quotes appear here within . All Quotes are owned and and full protected by thier respective owners.
 

Echoz Lang - Tagalog Quotes Collection Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger