Echoz Lang - Humor - Dont Start judging me silently, Sino pa hindi ka lubos na kilala sila pa nanghuhusga ng sobra

If you dont know, then ask me

If you dont agree, then argue with me

If you dont Like me, then say it to me.

But dont start judging me silently
_______________________________________________________________


Minsan kung sino pa yung HINDI KA LUBOS na kilala,

sila pa yung NANGHUHUSGA sa'yo ng SOBRA

0 comments to “Echoz Lang - Humor - Dont Start judging me silently, Sino pa hindi ka lubos na kilala sila pa nanghuhusga ng sobra”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts

Disclaimer:

ECHOZ LANG! is only a collection of Filipino Quotes intended for fun purposes only. We have no claim in all quotes appear here within . All Quotes are owned and and full protected by thier respective owners.
 

Echoz Lang - Tagalog Quotes Collection Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger