Love Quotes - happiness just happens, my eyes get jealous to my heart,the best thing about me

GIVE but dont allow yourself to be USED

LOVE but dont allow yourself to be ABUSED

TRUST but dont be NAIVE

LISTEN to others but dont lose your own VOICE


_______________________________________________________________

Madali makahanap ng taong ipapalit mo

sa taong minahal ka ng totoo pero binaliwala mo,

pero palagay mo mamahalin ka din ba ng taong ipinalit mo

gaya ng taong iniwan mo..

_______________________________________________________________

The Best thing about ME...

is YOU

_______________________________________________________________

Being with you makes me feel like for once in my life

I dont have to work so hard on being happy,

It just happens

_______________________________________________________________

Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart

Know why?

Coz you always remain close to my heart

and far from my eyes

0 comments to “Love Quotes - happiness just happens, my eyes get jealous to my heart,the best thing about me”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts

Disclaimer:

ECHOZ LANG! is only a collection of Filipino Quotes intended for fun purposes only. We have no claim in all quotes appear here within . All Quotes are owned and and full protected by thier respective owners.
 

Echoz Lang - Tagalog Quotes Collection Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger