Echoz Lang - Love Quotes - hold onto what you have, everytime I hear your voice, life start as soon as possible, I fall in love all over again, i will never forget

People only realize what they had after they lose it,

so hold onto what you have and never let it go

_______________________________________________________________

Everytime I hear your voice,

I hear another reason to keep you forever

_______________________________________________________________


When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody,

you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible

_______________________________________________________________

It's been said that you only fall in love once,

But I dont believe it.

Coz Everytime I see you,

I fall in love all over again

_______________________________________________________________

I promise I will never forget the day we kissed

or the day we meet.

The sky may fall

and the stars may too,

but in the end I will still love you

0 comments to “Echoz Lang - Love Quotes - hold onto what you have, everytime I hear your voice, life start as soon as possible, I fall in love all over again, i will never forget”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts

Disclaimer:

ECHOZ LANG! is only a collection of Filipino Quotes intended for fun purposes only. We have no claim in all quotes appear here within . All Quotes are owned and and full protected by thier respective owners.
 

Echoz Lang - Tagalog Quotes Collection Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger