Echoz Lang - Love Quotes - I dreamed about you, when I need to Live, cry and make memories

Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamed of you

I wish that someday I'd dream about my pillow

and I'd be hugging you.

_______________________________________________________________

What I need to live has given to me by the earth

Why I need to live has been given to me by you

_______________________________________________________________

I knew I loved you when I realized that there was no else...

I would rather laugh, cry and make memories

0 comments to “Echoz Lang - Love Quotes - I dreamed about you, when I need to Live, cry and make memories”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts

Disclaimer:

ECHOZ LANG! is only a collection of Filipino Quotes intended for fun purposes only. We have no claim in all quotes appear here within . All Quotes are owned and and full protected by thier respective owners.
 

Echoz Lang - Tagalog Quotes Collection Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger