the day i met you was my favorite accident and even today i Love those injuries


the day i met you
was my favorite accident
and even today
i Love those injuries


Hindi man natin mabuo ang isang linggo ng walang away,
Sana mabuo natin Ang
Habang Buhay ng hindi
NAGHiHiWALAY :)



FAIL is....
F-irst
A-ttempt
I-n
L-earning

But once done twice, we fail because we
F-orgot
A-pplying
I-ts
L-esson

0 comments to “the day i met you was my favorite accident and even today i Love those injuries”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts

Disclaimer:

ECHOZ LANG! is only a collection of Filipino Quotes intended for fun purposes only. We have no claim in all quotes appear here within . All Quotes are owned and and full protected by thier respective owners.
 

Echoz Lang - Tagalog Quotes Collection Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger