6 words women use:
1. FINE: this is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. 5 MINS.: if she’s getting dressed, this means half an hour.
3. NOTHING: this is the calm before the storm. this means something, and you should be on your knees. arguments that begin with NOTHING usually end in FINE.
4. GO AHEAD: this is a dare, not a permission. don’t do it!
5. LOUD SIGH: this means she thinks you’re an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing there and arguing with you about NOTHING.
6. THAT’S OKAY: this means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistakes.
send this to MEN you know.
to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.
send this to WOMEN you know.
to give them a good laugh, because they know it’s true.