As i Grow oLder.. My ReaLizations About Life Became Deeper.


As i Grow oLder..
My ReaLizations About Life Became Deeper..
ProbLems Got Bigger..
Situations Became More CompLicated & Things Got ReaLLy Messed Up..Sumtyms i Wish i CouLd Go Back
Back To The Time..
When The OnLy Boy in My Life is My 'papa'...
My OnLy Bestfriend is My 'mama'...
& Any Pain CouLd Be HeaLed By Just..
Bandaid & Lollipop

0 comments to “As i Grow oLder.. My ReaLizations About Life Became Deeper.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts

Disclaimer:

ECHOZ LANG! is only a collection of Filipino Quotes intended for fun purposes only. We have no claim in all quotes appear here within . All Quotes are owned and and full protected by thier respective owners.
 

Echoz Lang - Tagalog Quotes Collection Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger