happy memories make us smile. but me? it makes me feel sad and later makes me cry. maybe because i just miss those people who brings happiness to me


happy memories make us smile.
but me?
it makes me feel sad and later makes me cry.
maybe because i just miss those people who brings happiness to me!



God saw your parents hungry, He created pizza.
God saw they are thirsty, He created coke.
He saw them walking, He created the car.
He saw them without problem, He created You!



Hindi masamang magselos,
nagseselos ka lamang
dahil natatakot kang mawala ang iyong minamahal.



0 comments to “happy memories make us smile. but me? it makes me feel sad and later makes me cry. maybe because i just miss those people who brings happiness to me”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts

Disclaimer:

ECHOZ LANG! is only a collection of Filipino Quotes intended for fun purposes only. We have no claim in all quotes appear here within . All Quotes are owned and and full protected by thier respective owners.
 

Echoz Lang - Tagalog Quotes Collection Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger