this was the best vacation I'd ever have..........

A little girl having a cancer.

Mom: Baby, If u sleep & failed 2 say gudbye, always rmember dat mom loves u so much!

Little girl: (Cries) Im tired mom. Will I die?

Mom: It's lyk dis. U will b having a vacation 4 a while so cheer up baby!
That night, the little girl died. She dreamed of her little girl

" Mom, this was the best vacation I'd ever have! This was more wonderful than Disneyland and Wonderland! And here was a man named Jesus that loves me so much so cheep up mom!

0 comments to “this was the best vacation I'd ever have..........”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts

Disclaimer:

ECHOZ LANG! is only a collection of Filipino Quotes intended for fun purposes only. We have no claim in all quotes appear here within . All Quotes are owned and and full protected by thier respective owners.
 

Echoz Lang - Tagalog Quotes Collection Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger