my parents don't like me dressing like a girl

A biker saw one girl about to jump off a bridge...
so he stopped..

Biker: what are u doing?

Girl: committing suicide

biker: well before u die i wish to i kiss u

girl : okk

(after kissing)
biker : Woww dat was da best kiss in my life...but why are you committing suicide?

Girl : because my parents don't like me dressing like a girl

Sa kahulihan... ung biker ang tumalon sa bridge

0 comments to “my parents don't like me dressing like a girl”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts

Disclaimer:

ECHOZ LANG! is only a collection of Filipino Quotes intended for fun purposes only. We have no claim in all quotes appear here within . All Quotes are owned and and full protected by thier respective owners.
 

Echoz Lang - Tagalog Quotes Collection Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger