Love Quotes - make small things extraordinary, live in my heart, fall in love, love is missing someone, let me be the reason

Only love let's us see normal things

in an extraordinary way

_______________________________________________________________


COme..

Live...

in my heart

and pay no rent..

_______________________________________________________________


THe more and more I spend time with you,

The more and more I realized I am doing the one thins I told my self

I would never do again...

Fall in love

_______________________________________________________________

Let me be the reason you get through the day

Know that I'll make everythis ok

Think of me baby in the way I'll be all you need

Let me be the one you turn to when there's a pain

Baby I will take it all away..

_______________________________________________________________


Love is missing someone

when you're apart

but somehow feeling warm inside

because you're close in my heart

0 comments to “Love Quotes - make small things extraordinary, live in my heart, fall in love, love is missing someone, let me be the reason”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts

Disclaimer:

ECHOZ LANG! is only a collection of Filipino Quotes intended for fun purposes only. We have no claim in all quotes appear here within . All Quotes are owned and and full protected by thier respective owners.
 

Echoz Lang - Tagalog Quotes Collection Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger