I love three things, the sun, the moon and you. The sun for a day. The moon for a night and you forever.

I love three things, the sun, the moon and you.
The sun for a day.
 The moon for a night
and you forever.



I pretend to be ok
Just to show  everyone that i'm alright
But they did'nt know that every smile I put on my lips
is equivalent of endless tears



I trust in you
is a better compliment than
I love you
because
you may not always trust the person you love
but you can always love the person you trust

0 comments to “I love three things, the sun, the moon and you. The sun for a day. The moon for a night and you forever.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts

Disclaimer:

ECHOZ LANG! is only a collection of Filipino Quotes intended for fun purposes only. We have no claim in all quotes appear here within . All Quotes are owned and and full protected by thier respective owners.
 

Echoz Lang - Tagalog Quotes Collection Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger